Courses for Men
- As Taught by Women
I do at times advertise in some of the single sections hoping to find the woman of my dreams. One woman replied to an ad suggesting that I did seem interesting, but first my attendance in at least 15 of the following courses would be mandatory before we got serious. (Things just did not work out.)
- Combating Stupidity
- You Can Do Housework Too
- PMS - Learning When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
- How to Fill an Ice Tray
- We Do Not Want Sleazy Underthings for Christmas. GIVE US MONEY.
- Understanding the Female Response to Your Coming in Drunk at 3 am.
- Wonderful Laundry Techniques (formerly called "Don't Wash my Silks")
- Parenting - No, it Doesn't End with Conception.
- How Not to Act Like a Total Jerk When You Are Obviously Always Wrong
- Get a Life - Learn to Cook.
- Spelling - Even You Can Get it Right
- You - The Weaker Sex
- Reasons to Give Flowers
- How to Stay Awake After Sex
- Why it is Unacceptable to Relieve Yourself Anywhere but the Washroom
- Garbage - Getting it to the Curb.
- Male Arousal 101 - You Can Fall Asleep Without It - If You Really Try
- Male Arousal 102 - The Morning Dilemma - If It's Awake, Take a Shower
- I'll Wear it if I Damn Well Please
- How to Put the Toilet Lid Down (formerly called "No, It's Not A Bidet")
- Give Me a Break - Why we Know Your Excuses are B.S.
- The Weekend and Sports are Not Synonymous
- How to Go Shopping with Your Mate without Getting Lost
- The Remote Control - Overcoming Your Dependency
- Romanticism - Other Ideas Besides Sex
- Helpful Posture Hints for Couch Potatoes
- Changing Your Underwear - It Really Works
- How Not To Act Younger Than Your Children
- You Too Can Be a Designated Driver
- Male Bonding - Leaving Your Friends at Home
- Fluffing the Blankets After Releasing Gas is NOT Necessary
- The Attainable Goal - Omitting ]@#$&$ From Your Vocabulary
- Honest, You Don't Look Like Mel Gibson - Especially When Naked